Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer
Name of the Organisation: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline/Online
Total Vacancies: 778 posts.
|l. No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWSs||Total|
|4.||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||81||29||14||53||20||08|
Posts: DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Age Limit :18 to 25 Years
- Draughtsman: 10+2 with science subjects, Two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship/ National Trade Certificate.
- Vehicle Mechanic: Matriculation, Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel / heat Engine/ Internal Combustion Engine/ passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Matriculation and Certificate of Mechanic Motor / Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests, physical and medical standards.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook): Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized Board. Should have heavy Motor vehicle/ Road Roller driving license and experience of six months in Road Roller Driving.
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): Must have Matriculation and a heavy Motor vehicle driving license.
Individuals applying for this Border Roads Organisation Jobs have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General, Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/-.
- OBC: Rs. 50/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST & Physically handicapped persons.
- Pay the Non-Refundable application fee by depositing directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
How to Apply Border Roads Organisation Vacancies 2019
The Eligible job seekers of Border Roads Organisation Jobs 2019 and, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- Initially, Go to Official website www.bro.gov.in OR
- Directly open the BRO Notification and below given the application form to apply.
- Read all the instructions and requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all Documents ready as mentioned in Notification if required to include along with the form.
- Fill the application form carefully with the required information and.
- Later on, verify the details and pay the application fee.
- Finally, Send the Border Road Organisation Jobs application form to below address.
The Last Date for application submission: 45 days from publication of Advertisement.
|D (opens in a new tab)” href=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQbOchjLyKQUmh1VFE4emUtclk/view”>>|